- ”Casa Rex, you made our honeymoon something we will never forget. The Staff & Management are fantastic & professional. The food is incredible & the views are something that stand out! Thank you.” Billy & Jessica, IL, USA, 2014
A truly tranquil retreat where the rest of the world and all your troubles and problems in life are completely forgotten. The walk on the beach to The Point and back allows ones imagination and thoughts to run away with you. The rooms, staff, excursions to the various islands enhances this peaceful process. DO Not even think of putting television in here, it will change the dynamics of Casa Rex forever. A remarkable oasis discovered in the world we live in today. Alan Becker, Cape Town, RSA.
- “Wonderfully relaxed stay at Casa Rex. Thanks to Mel, John, Oliva & all the staff, always friendly & helpful, nothing too much trouble. Hope to return some day & tour some more of this emerging tourist destination.” Clive & Tina Denham, Essex, UK
- “Thank you so much. Very friendly service and very good food. Hope to return. Thanks a lot”. Peggy, 23/10/14
- “Thanks for this little time in Paradise. Food is great. People are friendly and the view outstanding!” Buka & Bruno, Pepe & Nina
- “Thank you so much for your outstanding hospitality. From the first minute on you gave us the feeling of being part of your family…The beautiful view out of our room & the incredible food we will never forget. We loved to be here at this wonderful place. Thanks a lot for all!” Diethar & Finja, Germany
- “A little Paradise, a big wow. Thank you for a wonderful holiday”. Cathy & Olsen, Galway Ireland, 27th April 2013
- “Casa Rex has been so supportive of our needs during our stay. Their readiness to drop us at local places has been the difference between flourishing in Paradise or trapped in Paradise. John has shown us much kindness and made our stay even better. With all the traveling we have done up the coast, it has been the personal touch at Casa Rex we have appreciated so much. To your continued success”. The Verdon-Re family, Lisbon, Portugal, 31st March 2013
- “We had a fantastic stay at Casa Rex. Incredible service & food that is out of this world Thanks for making our stay in Vilankulos a memorable one.” Francois & Jani, 25th March 2013
- “We had 3 nights in Casa Rex we are travelers from Estonia. We enjoyed stunning views from the Acacia Rooms & loved the excellent food the chef prepared. Best restaurant for all 3 of us over the years.” 2nd March 2013
- “Casa Rex – stunning. We stopped over for only one night on our way to the Islands, outstanding rooms, food and staff, organized a lift to the airport the next day and on our return. Nothing seemed too much trouble and will certainly stay there again”.
Reviewed November 14, 2012 – Trip Advisor
“Casa Rex is a real gem on the coast of Mozambique. While the superstars spend their time close, yet untouchable on the islands just a few kilometeres away, Casa Rex offers a small piece of paradise for the rest of us mortals that is attainable. It is safe, beautiful, clean, and the owner is a wonderful person that makes you feel right at home. The food in Mozambique in general is incredible, and here they do a superb job of preparing it, just delicious. There is easy access to walk down to the beach, there are abundant opportunities for recreation and natural beauty. We are from the States and had a great time at Casa Rex and hope to come back”. - A Google Places Reviewer, 2012.
- “Casa Rex is beautiful and the views are spectacular. The accommodation was wonderful, very clean and tidy. The thing that stands out most is the staff and hospitality that made our holiday. Would definitely recommend it. Oh, and the food was amazing!”
Tjaart van der Walt
South Africa 02 January 2011 – Safari Now